I am tagged by Prad to write on the top six weird things about me.
1. I am a lazy sloth. I tend to hang my shirts unbuttoned in the hanger, so that later I can wear it like a T-Shirt!!
2. I like drinking cough syrups esp Corex, even when I am not sick. When, I was in college, I used to get it from the college dispensary and finish the 150 ml bottle in just 2 days. I remember, Prad was always my rival during those days!!
3. Naming the code variables, functions, classes, file names and directories with funny names like kooja, kuduvai, et al. !! But, thanks to the naming conventions and code reviews at my company, I no longer have the freedom to name them at my will!!
4. Eating almost everything on earth with curd. Dosa with curd, toasted bread with curd, Noodles with curd are all my favourites. I even tried Laksa (a Thai dish) with curd when I was in Sydney! It won't be surprising if I say that curd rice is my favourite dish.
5. Dates... I never felt interesting to remember dates. I was one of the weakest student in history during my 9 th standard (Ironically, I was the history topper of my class in 10 th matric exam... you know scoring marks is totally a different art!!). Even now, I never felt that I should wish someone on his birthday or on some X anniversary?! But still I wish someone because they feel happy when I do so!! :-)
6. I am scared of heights (not at my own height... I am close to six feet!! :-). There were many instances where heights scared me - my trip to Kovai kutralam with my classmates, my trip to Sivasamudram waterfalls with my school mates were all scary experiences.
I could think of few other weird things about me... but those are too private to share it here :-)